Outdoor Soccer is run through the following organizations:
- With your Community League membership you have access to free swim time on Sundays from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at the Terwillegar Community Recreation Centre, located at 2051 Leger Road. Please bring your Community League membership card. 225 spots available on first come, first served basis.
- Swim Gym
- looking for a tennis court? Riverbend Tennis Courts located at 53 Ave beside Riverbend Junior High School.
- to book the courts call 780 437-7108 hours 8:00-12:00 Mon-Fri
- another set of courts are George H Luck School, located at 300 Bulyea Road
- first come first serve basis call the # on the fence for code and rules
The Terwillegar area has a few great places for tobogganing:
- The ravine park along Towne Centre Blvd
- Small slopes along the storm water pond south of Tomlinson Park
- The park in South Terwillegar along South Terwillegar Dr.
- Haddow park on Haddow Dr. (west of Terwillegar Dr.)
- Ramsay park on Riverbend Rd. and 43 Ave.
You can also check out some of the city maintained toboggan hills. These include:
- Emily Murphy Park on Emily Murphy Park Rd. and Groat Rd
- Gallagher Park on 97 Ave. and 92 St.
- Government House Park on Groat Rd. and River Valley Rd
- Castledowns Park at 11520 - 153 Ave.
- Rundle Park - ACT Hill at 2903-113 Ave.
- Rundle Park - Walton's Mountain at 2903-113 Ave.
For more city recreation ideas, check the City of Edmonton website at www.edmonton.ca.
Other Sports Organizations