There are a number of playgrounds that were developed due to fundraising efforts by the Terwillegar Community League. We thank all the volunteers and donors who made them possible!
Mactaggart Park: located at Nellie Carlson School on Mactaggart Drive
South Terwillegar Playground & Splash Park: located in the park near the intersection of Towne Centre Blvd and South Terwillegar Drive
TSNAP: Shared by Esther Starkman and Monsignor William Irwin schools at the intersection of Terwillegar Common and Taylor Green
Magrath Park: located at the intersection of Magrath Blvd and Magrath Rd
Tomlinson Common: located on the north side of Tomlinson Common
Sutter Place: located at the east end of Sutter Place
Donations for other development projects are greatly appreciated. If you would like to make a donation in support of the development of Terwillegar Community Parks, please download and complete this form. All donations of $20 or more will receive a tax deductable receipt from the City of Edmonton in February. Thank you!
Summer: Splash Park
- South Terwillegar Playground & Splash Park: located in the park near the intersection of Towne Centre Blvd and South Terwillegar Drive
- The ravine park along Towne Centre Blvd
- Small slopes along the storm water pond south of Tomlinson Park
- The park in South Terwillegar along South Terwillegar Dr.
- Haddow Park on Haddow Dr. (west of Terwillegar Dr.)
- Ramsay Park on Riverbend Rd. and 43 Ave.
You can also check out some of the city maintained toboggan hills. These include:
- Emily Murphy Park on Emily Murphy Park Rd. and Groat Rd
- Gallagher Park on 97 Ave. and 92 St.
- Government House Park on Groat Rd. and River Valley Rd
- Castledowns Park at 11520 - 153 Ave.
- Rundle Park - ACT Hill at 2903-113 Ave.
- Rundle Park - Walton's Mountain at 2903-113 Ave.